viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

GET READY FOR WINTER IN FINLAND!

WINTER IS COMING 

The time has come when every day gets darker and darker, the leaves have left the trees and only the nude skeletons remain to make us feel like in a Halloween dream. Not that it scares me to go out during this days or something... I am just simply saying! 

This is the time when must of us get depressed or we are just exhausted all day. Therefore I I made a small video for you guys so you will cheer up and to give a remainder for all the things you need to have before the REAL winter strikes. 

I hope you enjoy this video and remember to comment if you have any other ideas about getting ready for winter! Even if its COLD you have to be happy! 


Video about winter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario