domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

What is My Suomi Finland?


MY SUOMI FINLAND 

Life in Finland 


What is My Suomi Finland? 

My Suomi Finland is a Blog and Vlog about Finnish life from a Mexican/Finnish perspective. By exploring Finnish culture My Suomi Finland aims to help tourist and expats living in Finland. Sharing experiences, adventures and knowledge about every day Finnish life.

My Suomi Finland creates funny and easy videos where people can learn: How to travel in Finland with Low Budget , how to cook Finnish food like Finnish Oven Pancake , useful tips about How to Recycle in Finland and even some Finnish Lessons for your travels around Finland. My Suomi Finland wants to share all the things she has learn while living in Finland and make life easier and more enjoyable for people that are coming to Finland for the first time. 

I hope that you enjoy this Blog and the Videos during your stay in Finland. They are made specially for you that have started this amazing journey to the land of the thousand lakes, Santa Claus and Sauna. Now all I have to say is...

Welcome to Finland and Welcome to My Suomi Finland! 

Introduction Video 
Life in Finland 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario