jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

Christmas Season in Finland


The Christmas Season 

I really Love this time of the year! and you can probably tell by the way I scream and get exited every time I talk about Christmas! But somehow despite the cold weather and the dark days, I feel that Christmas is one of the warmer seasons when people gets together, there is love all around us and everybody's hearts are open to the joy of Christmas. 

Like I mention on the video, the Christmas season is very different in Finland and in Mexico and that is one of the reasons why I enjoy traveling in this time of the year, because you get to notice the different faces of Christmas all around the world. During the last 5 years I have spent Christmas in Finland and I can tell that it has been a wonderful experience but nothing is so wonderful if you don't share with the ones you love, that's why I wish that this Christmas all of you will enjoy and celebrate the time with your families and friends and have a Merry Merry Christmas!  

Here is the Video! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario